Coaching offers vital development to the most effective executives and leaders as well as to those who may be struggling. The purpose is to help them manage self-induced stress, strengthen proactive leadership behaviors, and enhance communication skills to build trust, productive relationships, teamwork, and deal constructively with conflict to continually improve business results.
In addition to traditional executive coaching, we also use a unique “leadership team coaching model” in conjunction with focused, 1:1 coaching to achieve high-impact organizational results in a very cost-effective manner.
This model, below, will help your entire management team lead in a way that makes a difference in the success of your business and a meaningful difference in the lives of all your employees.
Sample Benefits Depending on Your Business Objectives
- Support development of high-potential leaders.
- Create a more motivating and productive work environment.
- Help managers learn to coach employees to improve performance.
- Improve relationships, trust, teamwork, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Develop dispute resolution skills to resolve conflicts in a constructive manner.
- Reduce resistance and successfully implement important organizational change.
- Empower, motivate, and unite employees around an inspiring mission and core values.
Bob is certified as a Master Executive and Personal Coach by the College of Executive Coaching. He has coached business owners, corporate executives, managers and professionals in many different types and sizes of business. Bob has also served on the membership committee of the renowned International Coaching Federation (ICF) and coordinated research for the ICF.
Call Bob Weiss at 262-754-9647 to discuss questions and explore options about bringing high-impact executive and leadership coaching into your organization.